- WHEN PLACING THE ARMABAND® ON YOUR WRIST, ENSURE TO MAINTAIN CONSTANT GRIP OF BOTH INNER AND OUTER BANDS (BETWEEN THE SAFETY NUBS) TO KEEP THE BAND FROM OPENING
- PLEASE TAKE ADDITIONAL CARE WHEN WEARING CLOTHING WITH LONG SLEEVES TO ENSURE THE SAFETY REMAINS FULLY SECURED
- ARMABAND® takes advantage of the inherent static properties of silicone which aids in the capture of DNA – it is recommended that you clean your ARMABAND® as needed with a soft cloth
- Not intended for use by or sale to children under age 18
- By using or buying this product, you agree to not hold Armaband, LLC liable for anything related to the use of this product
- You agree to indemnify Armaband LLC against all claims related to the use of the product
- This product is only meant for hands-off, threat interruption.
- This product is a single-use product
- Once Armaband is used against an assailant, the product may be given to the police as evidence
- If you do not agree to these terms, you may not purchase or use Armaband
- If the product has been worn, armed, used against an assailant, or used for any non-intended purpose, the product may not be returned
- Product does contain sharp hazards
- Caution must be observed with use and wear of product for the wearer and others, whether activated or not
IMPORTANT! IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THE SELLER, TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING THE POSSESSION AND USE OF ANY ITEM OFFER BY ARMABAND LLC OR OFFERED BY A WEBSITE LINKED TO ARMABAND LLC’S WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OR STATE AUTHORITIES. BY PLACING AN ORDER AND/OR DIRECTLY BUYING THE PRODUCT, THE BUYER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT BUYER HAS READ THIS DISCLAIMER AND THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED WILL BE USED IN A LAWFUL MANNER AND THAT HE/SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE.
What this Limited Warranty covers and for how long:
Armaband LLC (“Armaband”) warrants that the product accompanied by this limited warranty is free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product, and only to products purchased and used in the United States of America. The limited warranty period also applies to any implied warranties that may exist under applicable law. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. If the band has been used against a human or surface for the purpose of testing or protection, this warranty is null and void.
What this Limited Warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not apply to: (1) defects resulting from repair (except by Armaband or its authorized service representatives) or alteration of the product, (2) defects resulting from use with accessories, tightening devices, or other components not supplied by or expressly approved in writing by Armaband, (3) defects resulting from misuse, including any use not in accordance with the product instructions, abuse, accident, neglect, improper maintenance or handling, or normal wear and tear, (4) defects resulting from handling by airlines or airport staff, and (5) normal wear and tear of the product, including band and safeties
What Armaband will do:
If you believe the product is defective please return it to Armaband in the manner described below within the limited warranty period. If Armaband determines a defect is covered by this limited warranty, Armaband will, at its option, repair or replace the product or components of the product. This limited warranty extends to repaired and replacement products and components only through the end of the original limited warranty period.
Limitation of Remedies under Limited Warranty:
Your remedies under this limited warranty are limited to repair or replacement of the product or components of the product. In no event will Armaband or any of its retailers, dealers, distributors or resellers be liable for incidental, indirect or consequential damages relating to the product (including any repaired or replacement product or component) or its use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
How State law applies:
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from State to State.
What you must do to get service under this limited warranty:
To make a claim under this limited warranty you must first contact Armaband. Please write to: Armaband LLC, 5017 Teasley Lane, Suite 145-85, Denton, Texas 76210 . You must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original sales receipt in order to obtain service under this limited warranty. User must pay $5 for shipping, handling, and processing for repair or warranty